WHAT WE STAND FOR
- To promote and advocate Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms for all without any discrimination of race, religion, caste colour, sex, orientation, language and other grounds.
- To promote access to justice for all, implementation of civil and human right freedoms and respect for the rule of law in Nigeria.
- To improve legislation on human rights and freedoms in accordance with international principles and norms of international law.
- To promote learning, education, training and awareness of human rights and freedoms, forms and methods of protection.
- To undertake and promote documentation, research, monitoring and evaluation of human rights violations in the society; and the publication and translation of journals, research papers and all forms of publications.
12, Isiokpo Street, D-line,
Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.
TOLL FREE LINE
Copyright © 2022 Lawyers Watch